Sunday 9 December 2012

Royal unicorns at Ofelia market



Today I attended the lovely Ofelia market which is a trade fair for quirky styles here in Finland! The lovely lady above is Essi from Essin maailma, which is the place for cake jewlery and othr quirky things in life (like that epic shoe headband).


Here is what I wore.

Headband: Bijou Brigitte
Shirt: Seppälä by Paola Suhonen (loan from Mari)
Dress: Hand made by me ( I call it the Unicornia Regalia dress)
Tights: Sokos
Shoes: Wonders


I painted my nails to match the dress.


As you can see I made this dress for Mari too and so we twinned. Also note the epic Unicorn horns, by Essin maailma.


And more Unicorn horns!


Here is the lovely people we hung around with. Lovely Shoeshinee, darling Elfie and her adorable Hubby.


I believe heartily that sooner or later everyone ends up at The Ounce. 

Mademoiselle Parapluie.

8 comments:

  1. Okey, those unicorn horns are A-MAZING! I´m so super envyous :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeus! Here is the site of the maker. She is brilliant! http://www.essinmaailma.com/

      Delete
  2. Upeat mekot!
    Printti on todella omalaatuinen ja tykkään niin kirjoilluista nauhoista! ^^

    Vaaleahko-tukkaisella neitosella on jännä tapa pitää teekuppia..hihi :)

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, a lovely outfit, you are really talented!!!
    I loooove unicorns, these headdresses are adorable, they're the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww your skirts are always so full! I really love the shape.
    And your tea parties are always so stylish, i'd love to visit and have tea with your community. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I found a new huge petticoat recently. I hope you can one day, it would be lovely.

      Delete